Lenovo is a US $50 billion global Fortune 500 company and we rank #212, and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies. Globally, our product lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers and workstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets and smart phones. We design and build our products to bring progress to the world. Serving customers in more than 160 countries, we take our inspiration from the drive and imagination of the people who make things happen; our technology helps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a unique company. A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supported by people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences. Our strength lies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership. A workplace where people's talents can be challenged and their efforts recognized and rewarded. We employ fantastic people...come join the fun!
1. Product life-cycle & Portfolio of PC/Visual/Option/Tablet to sell right products in right channels profitably
2. Manage FCST & shipment to meet country demand
3. Monthly & Quarterly business/sales plan
4. Being a product expert to solve related parties' enquiries
5. Regularly market intelligence analysis to local team
1. Excellent communication skills to co-work with local sales team, business partners, and backend teams ( ex. supply team, marketing team, and service team)
2. Good understanding of country consumer market including vendor movement, channel landscape and market trend
3. Have strong knowledge of PC/Visual/Option/Tablet/ to foresee development trend
4. Outstanding analysis skills to provide regular report to sales team on product comparison, market analysis, etc.
5. Sensitive to numbers and good at difference management
6. Excellence in Excel/Power Point/Word and good at presentation
7. Good English
" If you would like to learn more about Lenovo Hong Kong, please visit https://vanna.com/companies/explore/lenovo?hl=en ."
Get connected with us now
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo - 30+ days ago - original job