Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter. Lenovo's fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
As part of the WW SMB & Channel DaaS team. The Device as a Service SMB & Channel Business Development Manager will be responsible for selling an expanding portfolio of services and financial services along with award winning PCs to Lenovo's SMB & Channel Partners.
In this role, the DaaS Business Development Manager will be expected to own their own partner sales whilst supporting the local Lenovo offices implement and enhance the SMB & Channel DaaS GTM strategy for in a defined region. You will be expected to attain sales targets through driving new business and evangelizing Lenovo's Device as a Service offering to SMB & Channel Partners.
You will need to demonstrate the ability to take initiative and provide leadership in a growing business across local and International markets. You will need to have a successful track record of selling services and solutions that enable or enhance a PC hardware sale. You will champion the innovative power of our Device as a Service Proposition to support Channel Partners making companies more productive, collaborative and transformative. You will need to understand Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help online, new and existing SMB & Channel Partners execute the Lenovo DaaS Proposition. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and close new SMB & Channel business partner opportunities.
- Achieve sales objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across local and International IT Markets
- Develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
- Develop C level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to SMB & Channel Partners
- Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments and how to incorporate them into an "as a Service" model
- Ensure that our SMB & Channel Partners receive world-class sales and customer service
- Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology. Minimum Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 5+ years of successful SMB & Channels Business Development experience is required
SMB & Channel experience in IT Services Industry focused on PC's & Services
- Demonstrated track record of high performance in Global or Regional IT Channel position
- In depth knowledge of "as a Service" models
- Proven success in building new businesses in the IT services industry
- Strategic mindset and sound business acumen are required, along with effective decision making, and partner management skills
- Excellent communication, both oral and written, and strong presentation skills
- Strong prioritization skills, attention to detail, commitment to deadlines
- Proven ability to operate with a high level of professionalism; entrepreneurialism and agility
- Demonstrated ability to work across all levels of the organization with a teaming attitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Travel estimated at 50%
- Experience with MS Dynamics, Salesforce & ServiceNow
- Consumption based sales experience in SaaS, DaaS, or Cloud Services
Understanding of Subscription/Lease financial solutions
- MBA or Advanced technical degree
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Lenovo is a $50 billion global Fortune 250 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.