Position Title: Services Sales BDM
Reporting To: CAP Services Sales Lead
Business Area: Services Sales and Marketing
Business Area Description:
Lenovo is a world leader in the PC industry with offices in Europe, Americas and Asia Pacific regions. Website address: http://www.lenovo.com/
Key Objectives of Position:
- This position is responsible to drive Services Sales mainly Hong Kong , Taiwan and Korea. This position will drive the portfolio demand through our Lenovo Sales team, Business Partners and through building win/win relationships with Service Providers/Partners.
- The role will be accountable to ensure accurate promotion and communication of the services offerings.
- The measure of success will be to meet the financial objectives by building and managing the business development and sales efforts in the assigned segment/s.
- Day to Day Enablement of Services Sales
o Develop, implement and manage programs that drive services sales.
o Assist in reviewing and compiling industry trends and competitive market position.
o Ensure the timely communication of Services price list and pricing tools.
o Coordinate with AP teams for the set up and maintenance of services part numbers.
o Attend Sales meetings and Business Partner /Service Partner meetings, prepare/provide adequate and relevant update on services sales performance and be an advocate to drive incremental revenue
o As required co-ordinate and deliver training and/or portfolio overview programs.
o Determine & co-ordinate monthly/quarterly offers.
- Actively engage with Parts & Billable Services vendors/partners to drive increased services revenue opportunities.
- Sales Support
o As requested, assist with coordinating quotations, providing details on services offerings and maintaining central storage of quotations.
o Ensure distribution of supporting documents and updates are completed for all product launches.
o Internal & Partner Website maintenance.
o Provide support for regular promotions - planning and communications.
o Obtain required elements for weekly and monthly reviews.
o Co-ordinate/produce ad-hoc reports as required.
o Provide input/insight and suggested actions.
Be an active participate in improving business process.
Key Competencies Needed:
- Communication skills - ability to recognise challenges, and communicate quickly and effectively with CxO level.
- Great relationship building skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organisational skills must be a self-starter who has experience in managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, passion for start-up like environment.
- Ability to build effective virtual teams and drive results via others in a complex cross-functional organisation
- Superior knowledge of PC technology, keen focus on market trends and customer needs with exceptional analytical skills & financial acumen.
- Commitment and ownership of role.
- Critical thinker (solve for the right problem).
- Proven ability to build turn disorder into highly repeatable processes
- Can work Independently
Team Involvement: • AP Services Sales & Marketing Teams
- GM, Sales, Services, Marketing, Finance leaders & teams within region.
- Work with Local and WW Services team to ensure accurate forecasting; own region forecast with sales.
- Work with Pricing team to ensure profitable & competitive pricing; feedback loops.
- Service delivery partners.
Key Performance Indicators / Metrics: • Achievement of Revenue and PTI targets.
- Accuracy of SAP, Services Price List (SPL), Warranty Matrix or similar, Lenovo QuickPick and any other communication regarding the services offering portfolio.
- Accuracy of internal and external information material.
- Timely responses to enquiries.
- Any other metrics that may be identified by the Director - AP Services Sales and Marketing.
Career Development Opportunities: Services Sales and Marketing Manager Position Requirements:
Candidate Pre-Requisites Previous Experience:
- Sales and operations experience
- Experience in solution & managed services selling
- Working directly with channel/customers
- Problem solving skill base
- Working with WW teams
A diploma or degree, preferably in business management, marketing or finance would be highly regarded.
Style of Person who would fit into Team:
Energetic/passionate - committed to perform and work in a start up type environment (meaning - everything not defined and laid out in a nice clean statement)