The world is our stage, the sky is the limit. At Lenovo we believe smarter technology takes a global mindset with trust and respect for one another, enabling us to do exciting and rewarding work that intelligently transforms our world. We are recognized as one of the world's Most Admired & Best Regarded Companies, a Top 100 Global Tech Leader, and rank #212 on the Fortune Global 500. This is a place where ideas grow, initiative wins, achievements are seen, and we love the work we get to do. We believe that Smarter takes YOU!
Lenovo is proud to offer our Global Future Leaders Program. This program engages high-achieving, driven students by immersing them into the world of a global technology company. In your first two years, you will participate in cross-border/cross-organization rotations where you will transform and grow while engaging with key stakeholders, gaining deep insight into our organization, and developing comprehensive leadership skills while making a global impact. Through customized training and development, our goal is to fast-track you to a leadership role by year five.
In this role you will work with the WW Finance team located in our Beijing Office and be a part of Lenovo's Future Leaders Program.
1) Provide timely and accurate financial information and analyses including management and financial reporting, cash flow projection, budgeting and forecasting
2) Create, operate and ensure efficient and effective financial systems including internal control, budget control, financial policies and procedures
3) Develop a fundamental understanding of the markets, economic factors and market trends to forecast ahead of the industry
4) Prepare presentations on researched markets, sectors, companies and growth strategy scenarios
5) Support ad-hoc finance projects e.g. investment analysis, M&A, process enhancement etc.
Working at Lenovo means you are part of a multicultural team that values who you are, your days are filled with nonstop challenge and exciting opportunities, and you are changing what's possible for the world-and yourself. You are the reason Lenovo is smarter. Because smarter takes you.
1) Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance or other business related discipline; CPA / CFA preferred
2) Possess outstanding academics achieved from a leading international university
3) Ambitious high performer with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
4) Quick learner, ability to handle pressure to meet tight deadlines and emotionally resilient
5) Excellent communication skills with good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
6) Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
Global Future Leader REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor or Masters Students graduating in 2020 and 2021 that are completing a degree in Technology or Business Management disciplines
- GPA: 3.3 minimum or equivalent
- Visionary spirit with thought leadership with a passion for technology and innovation
- International expertise (study abroad, internships)
- Willingness to work from Beijing-China, Chicago-IL, Raleigh/Durham-NC, or countries in European and Asia Pacific Regions.
- Program Start Date: July 2021, can be flexible based on graduation date