To be successful it is expected that the candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Reporting to the Senior Manager, Business Development, the candidate is to act as technical consultant to provide pre-sales and post-sales support to the team on SMS solutions (A2P, P2P, SMS Platform service) and Mobile Internet Platform (e.g. White-Label mobile APPs/SDKs/API solutions) along market segments including carriers (fixed or international), MNOs, MVNOs, WiFi, OTTs, Developers/Integrators, Mobile OEMs and enterprise customers.
- Supporting BD Managers to attend meetings with customers, present product technical solution, gather customer requirements, execute sales orders after closing and account support activities.
- Formulate and design technical solution, co-ordinate with R&D, Engineering and product teams to define the scope of work document for endorsement by the stakeholders.
- Manage assigned special projects by working closely with various teams of the company (i.e. R&D team, product team, engineering/operation support team, legal, billing team etc.) to ensure successful delivery of services/solutions to the acquired customer according to the committed timeline, budget and contract terms.
- University graduate in Computer Science, engineering or other disciplines who have accumulated experience in the related fields as equivalent.
- 3-5 years technical experience in IT or Telecom services related. Experience in direct dealing (technical proposal, quotation, contractual level, project management) with customers in multiple countries is preferred.
- Understanding of some of the below subjects:
A2P/P2P SMS, SMPP, C7, HTTPS APIs, Mobile APPs, Software Development Kits, Mobile Value Added services, 3G/4G/WiFi technology, voice over IP solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Computing services, Big Data, CRM, e-Commerce, OTTs and is savvy about picking up new technologies and solutions.
- Fluent in English, Chinese (writing), speaking Putonghua and Cantonese.
- Enterprise oriented, outgoing, keen to exceed customer's satisfaction and get things done no matter whatever it takes.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Hard working, willing to take challenge, persistent, energetic and passionate.
- About 50% travelling is required.
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, performance bonus, medical insurance, and free lunch to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.