- Responsible for setting up, administering and upgrading IT infrastructure in Linux platform
- Perform system analysis, planning, design, implementation, monitoring, capacity management, security operations, trouble-shooting and documentation
- Maintain high system availability and ensure all systems work properly
- Provide technical support and maintenance services
- Co-ordinate with external IT vendors
- Evaluate new technology and products
- Propose and execute continuous improvements on infrastructure solutions
- Management of documentation of all system, application and security changes, upgrades and new implementations as appropriate
- Work in irregular working hours when required
- Minimum 2-year experience on Linux system administration.
- Diploma or above in Computer Science / Information Technology or related discipline
- Solid experience in Linux server setup and administration
- Experience in virtualization technology will be an advantage
- Knowledge in shell scripting such as bash scripting
- Knowledge in SAN storage and backup technology
- Holder of Linux certificates is highly preferable
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Can work independently, innovative, self-motivated and strong problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English or Chinese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as a senior system administrator.
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical insurance and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability and expected salary to the email hrm@M800.com
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.