M800 Design Studio is a full service design shop for Corporate Branding, Product & Service Design and Creative Marketing Design for M800 Limited & its Maaii brand & LiveConnect brand.
Our design team's success come from designers with various sets of skills, ranging from experience design (UX), visual design, motion graphic and video design, graphic & print design, and more. Each team member carries more than one skill that contributes to the continue growth of design needs within the organization.
Our Experience Design team creates intuitive, engaging experiences that people want to visit, use, and visit again. They know how a product should look, feel and work, and understand what users need and want in the digital space and in real life.
Here's what you expect if you want to be an Experience (UX) Designer at M800 On any given day you might
The ideal person
- Brainstorm and create concepts for best-in-class user experiences
- Translate abstract concepts into simple and elegant user interfaces
- Create concept models, user interface sketches, and detailed schematics.
- Strategize, concept, and design groundbreaking platforms for our products
- Develop straightforward design approaches to complex design problems
- Collaborate actively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Work closely with fellow creatives and developers to ensure a cohesive design system
- Has a solid understanding of user centered design principles
- Execute top quality design (UI) work in line with our studio standards
- Is a master of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effect, etc.
- Keeps calm in stressful situations in a fast-paced environment
- Interest or experience in Messenger (Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Skype, Telegram, Snapchat, etc).
- Interest or experience in new technology like Mobile Payment, VR, AR
- Fresh Graduate Candidate from Design School to 2+ years' experience in Experience (UX) Design
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, performance bonus, 14-day annual leave, medical insurance, and free lunch to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com
Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. We may also consider their application for other or future vacancies. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum period of 6 months.