- Work with various technical parties and business teams on the product development including feasibility study, user interface, business requirement analysis, technical requirement specifications, testing , road map planning, etc.
- Conduct market research, customer requirements identification, competitive analysis and industry trend studies.
- Manage mobile application product development cycle, including new idea generation, user research, competitor analysis, and project planning.
- Develop business and product requirements documents as well as page and workflow documents. Experience with prototyping and user experience modeling a huge plus.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with internal parties to design and implement systematic workflow for product & service deployments and continuous improvements afterwards.
- Required to coordinate with multiple operations and supporting teams to define workable process and efficient practice and procedures for day-to-day operations of related products and services.
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- With minimum 5 years' experience in development or project management of mobile applications, e-business, internet marketing , SDK ortelecom business
- Knowledge in mobile application market research, mobile devices, etc.
- Knowledge in telecommunication, software/platform architecture, and/or embedded devices development
- Knowledge in signaling and mobile app development is a must
- Highly motivated, independent, with strong strategic thinking and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, initiative, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Product Manager
We offer attractive remuneration, 5-day work week, medical, performance bonus and other fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with date of availability, present and expected salaries to email email@example.com .