Miro - AI for Sport
Miro is a Computer Vision & AI startup focused on Sport Analytics. Our AI delivers magic to millions of amateur athletes in the USA, EU & Asia-Pacific. We are an R&D-focused startup with solid adoption, strong growth & have quickly built a reputation as an innovation leader in AI for sport.
Our core product, RunnerTag ( www.runnertag.com ) is the fastest, most-accurate athlete identification system available today. Marathon/Race Timing companies use Miro’s APIs to instantly identify athletes in their event photos & video. Athletes use Miro’s AI to find & share their accomplishments with friends & family. Brands use Miro’s data to better understand their market, position their products & participate meaningfully in the athlete experience.
Miro is backed by a US-based lead investor, SOSV (https://sosv.com/), & a participant in Chinacellerator, Nvidia Inception, AWS Activate & Cyberport. We’ve got really big plans & need you (yes, you!) to join the Miro team!Front-End Developer (Full-time)
We’re currently seeking a Front-end Web Developer (Vue.js or React) to join our Asia-based team. In this role, you will be building responsive UI web applications to demonstrate capabilities & interact with our AI models, data-predictions & cloud system.
The role is a full-time opportunity.Qualifications
- Experience with Bootstrap preferred
- Experience working with git, ci/cd workflows (jenkins, circleci, etc)
- Experience with other scripting languages preferred (Bash or similar shell, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)
- Self-directed & comfortable as solo front-end developer on a SPA deliverable; interacting with product management & backend development team
- Written & spoken English required. Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) a plus>
To apply, please send your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include:
- Location: Jingan Temple, Shanghai or Hong Kong (Partial Remote OK!)
- Hours per week: 40h
- Start Date: September/October 2018
- Compensation: competitive HK$20,000 – HK$30,000 p.m.
1. A link to your Github or other project portfolio
2. Favorite sport or outdoor activity (as either athlete or spectator)
3.One mobile or web product you admire for its usability/UX. What makes this product stand out to you? What would you do to make this product better or more usable?