Candidates are expected to fulfill most of the following requirements:
- Design and perform experiments and/or theoretical modelling, collect and analyze data;
- Assist in academic paper publications, technical media releases based on research outcomes of the research and engineering teams;
- Preparation of engineering protocols and reports on design verification, product evaluation and performance tests, etc.;
- Keep management and engineering team up-to-date in respect of new technological developments related to our projects.
Primary Working Location:
- PhD degree, with research experience preferably in any of following fields:
- - Mechatronic, Mechanical, or Electrical background;
- - Knowledge in robotic design, design and control of precision electro-mechanical system will be an advantage;
- - Other area that may advance the technical leadership of the company.
- Self-motivated, honest, reliable, strong organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Good command of English and Cantonese;
- Good writing skills in English, preferably with experience in publication writing in peer-reviewed journals.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please submit your resume, including your current and expected salary, and the earliest availability, via email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
November 1, 2018