With a small team of smart people who like working hard and have fun too, we released the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world: Odoo. Fully open source, full-featured with apps like Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, and 4,000 more. Its online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo .Start a career with us.
We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.Responsibilities
Join a vibrant and innovative team, working within an organization that values independence, flexibility and personal growth. Channel Account Managers develop Odoo's partner relationships within an assigned territory, working with the complete software ecosystem and performing indirect sales and through our partner network. We are looking for talents ideally with between 1-4 years of experience to join the teamwho currently works witha large diversity of companies in the APAC region covering many different industries, and each team members has a unique opportunity to learn how ERP/CRM software can become a competitive tool for these organizations.
Your responsibilities include:
- To get in contact with potential partners who have shown interest in selling Odoo (calls, e-mails, product demos, and webinars)
- To understand how partners work, how Odoo will help them be more efficient, and how selling Odoo's products and services can fit into their business model
- Establish affiliate relationships and negotiate commissions
- Train partners on effective methods for selling and implementing Odoo software
- Retain sophisticated partners while coaching inexperienced partners into streamlined sales machines
- Collaborate with partners to establish a tailored implementation package for end customers and negotiate the software requirements
- Create and implement cross-functional processes for partners and customers to increase their operational efficiency
- Coordinate with the team of functional consultants who will deliver the implementation
Bachelor degree or higher
Bilingual (English + another APAC language)
Strong software and new technology awareness
Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
Passionate about sales Nice to have
Languages: Thai, Bahasa, Vietnamese, Tagalog
Between 1 and 4 years experience in channel sales in the software sector Values
You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
You are a quick and autonomous learner
You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
Willing to contribute to great company culture
Job Complexity: Personal Evolution: Variability of the Job: Technical complexity: Overachieving Possibilities:
Team / Company Size:
7 / 50 people
ProfitableNeed More Info?
- The founder's story
- The Odoo culture
- Who is your manager?
- What people say about us?
15 days of annual leave, sick leavesSponsored Events
Friday Happy hours, great team buildings, company dinnersSport Activity
Play any sport with colleagues and the bill is coveredEat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all timeGreat Location
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun.Company Culture
Young, dynamic and international work environment