With a small team of smart people who like working hard and have fun too, we released the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world: Odoo. Fully open source, full-featured with apps like Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, and 4,000 more. Its online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
You think it's too good to be true? See for yourself. Preview our 1-click demo . Start a career with us.
We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it. Responsibilities
As a Business Advisor, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle without prospecting new customers. You'll be pitching the Odoo Management Software to SMEs who are unsatisfied with their current tools. First, you'll analyze their business needs. After an in-depth qualification of the business requirements, you'll provide the customer with a tailor made demonstration of the software. After this advising phase comes the sales stage: negotiation and closing. Everyday you'll be in contact with different companies from different sectors. You'll learn a lot about how companies over a wide range of different industries operate. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.What's great in the job?
- No cold calling, you'll get leads on a daily basis, allowing you to focus on value creation
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Learn a lot about different countries and different business sectors
- Interesting, evolving product with a large application scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project Management etc.
- Full control over the sales cycle. You'll be in direct contact with the customer from initial contact to closing
- High commissions for good performers
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor degree, or higher
- Bilingual (English + another APAC language)
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets
- Hunter attitude
- Languages: APAC languages (Vietnamese, Bahasa, Tagalog, Korean etc.)
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- Immediate availability
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
Job Complexity: Personal Evolution: Variability of the Job: Technical complexity Overachieving Possibilities:
Team / Company Size:
20 / 90 people
Avg Deal Size:
ProfitableNeed More Info?
- The founder's story
- The Odoo culture
- Who is your manager?
- What people say about us?
15 days of annual leave, sick leavesSponsored Events
Friday happy hours, great team buildings, sports activities, company dinnersGratuity
Commissions paid on a quarterly basis, end-of-year paymentEat & Drink
Coffee, tea, fruit and snacks are provided at all timeCompany Culture
Young, dynamic and international environment.Great Location
Opposite of MTR exit A2, Sai Ying Pun.Work-life Balance
Flexible working hours, work from home benefitInsurance Benefit
Medical, dental and life insurance provided