We’re looking for an enthusiastic and personable Junior Designer to join our dynamic and fast-moving design team. You’ll help to produce both digital and print creative solutions that address our marketing needs. We’re looking for a team member with a strong eye for design and an understanding of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
Do you have the ability to respond to briefs and understand the needs of our brand all whilst bringing your own creativity to your work? Our ideal candidate is a keen learner who’ll help support the team and build creative direction on a local and Global level.
Ultimately, you’ll be part of a design team who delivers high quality pieces in a timely manner within our fast-paced tech industry.
Otter Products includes two industry leading protective solution brands, both with a core emphasis on mobile handheld technology.
is the #1 selling protective phone case brand in the U.S.A. and increasingly offers an expanded product lineup in the
outdoor gear category.
is a globally recognized waterproof case pioneer that has grown to offer a product lineup which increasingly caters to those who live an active lifestyle.
With offices in Colorado (HQ), Hong Kong, San Diego and Cork we collaborate globally to deliver the best, but like our namesake Otter, we work hard and play hard together.
- Assist the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns for the region
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
- Demonstrate technical skill and artistic sensibility throughout design process
- Create artwork using Adobe Creative Suite®
- Create web-based image files/li>
- Collaborate cross-departmentally (Channel, eComm, Sales) to manage and design relevant materials (digital,
print, OOO etc…)
- Work with the marketing and sales teams to develop creative solutions
- Create eye-catching designs and images to truly tell the OtterBox & LifeProof brand stories
- Manage design projects such as third-party printing, packaging, photography, renders and video production
Communication skills, creativity, drive for results, innovation management, presentation skills, vision and purpose
Packaging experience is an advantage
- Must be a strong visual storyteller
- 2+ years full-time graphic design experience in a production environment
- Portfolio of completed design projects
- Hands-on advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite® (InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, After Effects,
- Strong photo retouching and digital imaging skills
- Experience in Adobe Flash
- Skills in branding and brand enhancement
- Strong attention to visual details
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts and layouts
- Experience with 3rd party vendor relationships (printers, agencies, etc.)
- Packaging experience is an advantage
- Experience with video editing
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, including presentation skills
- Proficiency in written and verbal Chinese preferred but not essential