Otter Products includes two industry leading protective solution brands, both with a core emphasis on mobile handheld technology.
is the #1 selling protective phone case brand in the U.S.A. and increasingly offers an expanded product lineup in the
outdoor gear category.
is a globally recognized waterproof case pioneer that has grown to offer a product lineup which increasingly caters to those who live an active lifestyle.
With offices in Colorado (HQ), Hong Kong, San Diego and Cork we collaborate globally to deliver the best, but like our namesake Otter, we work hard and play hard together.
- Communicate with regional sales managers to obtain forecast data for demand planning
- Input data, analyze and adjust forecast information submitted by regional sales managers
- Develop demand plans and seasonal forecast for APAC regions
- Analyze current and historical trends to make forecast recommendations/li>
- Work close with cross functional teams such as Product team, Supply chain team, Finance team and US
- Report to Demand Planning Manager of APAC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics or Finance is preferred
- 3-5 years related working experience
- Proficiency in English & Chinese
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill
- Good organizational skill and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications including: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of CRM and ERP is an advantage