The ideal candidate is a full-stack developer with experience across the board developing blockchain applications and with a real passion and belief for the vision of decentralised economies.
Role / Responsibilities
- Take on various development tasks including smart-contracts, crypto-wallets integrations, frontends, backends and payment systems
- Proactively question the designs to identify flaws and attack vectors and be a force of proposition
- Discuss implementation choices with local and remote teams and produce adequate documentation for new features and projects
Minimal Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Programming proficiency with at least one language
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience developing blockchain applications, knowledge of Ethereum and Web3
- Experience with at least one other backend programming language
- Experience with development and deployment of smart-contracts
- Understanding of Web technologies
- Understanding of backends, including databases and networks
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Services (AWS, GCP, ...).
Nice to have
- Experience with Solidity language
- Experience with browser-embedded crypto-wallets such as Metamask
- Proven track record of developing a commercial product
- Excellent company culture: give your best while having fun and grow as a person
- Exciting startup-like environment with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored
- A flat structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of games and app genres: learn and try on different projects
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting
- Casual dress code. Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch, an XBox and a VR set)
- 5-days work week, 15 annual leave days
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.