Roles & Responsibilities
- Set up, manage, maintain and troubleshoot productivity servers, mobile devices (smartphones and tablets), technological equipment, end-user desktops and notebooks, as well as office applications and software
- Maintain IT inventory for the related systems and infrastructure (hardware, software and licences)
- Respond to user requests for helpdesk needs
- Procure IT equipment and software, and maintain software licences
- Carry out daily backup and hardware/software upgrade
- Diploma in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or a related discipline
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Good technical knowledge on Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac, network and hardware installation
- Microsoft application skillsets and simple scripting skills preferred
- Good spoken & written English
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Exciting startup-like atmosphere, with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored and your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly.
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try on different projects.
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting!
- Casual dress code.
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily.
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily.
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch and a VR set)!
- 5 day work week.
- 15 annual leave days.
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave).
- Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
- Opportunity to attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the latest cloud technologies.
To apply for this position please send your resume with the position applied to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.