We are one of Asia’s top mobile game developers, with a track record of releasing top-tier games and apps for all audience types and player interests.
From casual to core-gaming experiences, we build titles for the billion global players, using the newest technological innovations and initiatives.
Today, we are one of the most visible proponents of blockchains. We see the potential in this technology, and embrace the concept of empowering players to have real world ownership of in-game content. Changing the landscape for how players engage with games, and how we as creators, will build these
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager/Producer to join and work alongside us to create the next line-up of games and apps, that appeal to players and users across all demographics, and deliver quality that our fanbases eagerly anticipate.
A successful candidate will have managed the development of software or games, end-to-end. From concept, to release and into live operations. They will know what it takes to build teams and manage them to deliver quality titles.
This person will have excellent project management experience, being able to plan milestones, prioritize resources, and allocate tasks, alongside maintaining the central vision of the product.
This is an opportunity where creative and driven individuals can shape experiences. Where they can make key decisions in how games and apps will be formed as they make their way to the market.
You will work directly with other Product Managers, Producers, QA and Marketing, and have hands on management of the development team. You will report directly to C-Level staff, and understand the importance of open communication, able to convey current project status, but also come prepared with solutions, with an eye on always moving forward.
- Manage the day-to-day, end-to-end development of projects - games and other apps
- Plan roadmaps and milestones, and project resource
- Communicate with department management (e.g. engineering, art, QA) on what resources are needed to deliver
- Work with marketing to plan releases, marketing materials and content
- Work with social media and communications teams to define social media presence and direction for managed titles
- Review analytics, and apply data lessons to improve products
- Pitch projects internally and to IP holders
- Conduct market research, and apply learnings to improve products or initiate the development of new opportunities
- 4+ years in Product Manager or Producer roles
- End-to-end management of at least 2 titles, with one of those being on mobile
- Knowledge of all areas of software development or game development, including engineering, art, UI, UX and QA
- Deep understanding of analytics and setting game/application KPIs
- Understanding of marketing in relation to games and applications
- Running of live-ops, post-release game/app updates
- Can work independently, a self starter
- Track record of delivering products on time
- Familiarity with resource and budget management, projection and allocation
- Familiarity with Agile management methodologies
Nice to have
- Experience or familiarity in blockchain development
- Pitching: concepts, to business partners, and release platforms
- Worked with third-party development teams, or external resources (e.g. art, QA)
- Deep understanding of games, especially mobile
- Familiarity in working with third-party IP
- 5-day work week
- 15 days annual leave
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from select MTR stations daily
- Casual work attire
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Multi-cultural work environment (15 nationalities and counting!)
- Flat company structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try different projects from time to time
- Regular (and fun) company activities
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.