Smart Contracts Developer
We are an international group of technology enthusiasts, gamers, innovators, and early adopters. We have developed and published a broad portfolio of mobile games and subscription products including original games as well as products based on popular intellectual properties. We are leaders in the blockchain and artificial intelligence gaming industries. Join us if you want to be a part of the adventure!
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy secure blockchains back-ends, such as blockchain networks and related tooling and scripts to support the different operational needs
- Develop a blockchain-agnostic mobile wallet framework including advanced contracts management (C#/C++)
- Develop and deploy different types of Smart Contracts including tokens, marketplaces, escrow contracts and games mechanics. Provide the highest level of reliability with contracts code 100% tested
- Stay up to date with the latest standardisation efforts, best practices and security updates
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Strong communication (in English), analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Programming proficiency with at least one object-oriented language.
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools.
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience.
- In-depth understanding of all the technical aspects of Blockchains, including scalability solutions.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: C++ / Go / Rust, code-literacy with one of the Ethereum client implementations.
- Experience with Solidity Smart-Contracts development and deployment.
- Strong experience with UNIX systems (Linux) and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, ...).
Nice to have
- A proven track record of deploying smart contracts in a professional context.
- Experience with Non-Fungible Tokens (ERC-721, ERC-1155, etc.).
- Experience with C# and/or with mobile development.
- Experience with GPGPU & Crypto Mining.
- Familiarity with POS / dPOS blockchain protocols.
- Understanding of Virtual Machines.
- Experience implementing crypto-wallets.
- Experience in the financial / fintech industry is a plus.
- Exciting startup-like atmosphere, with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored and your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly.
- Diverse range of game and app genres: learn and try on different projects.
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting!
- Casual dress code.
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance.
- Free coffee, tea and fruit daily.
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily.
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch and a VR set)!
- 5 day work week.
- 15 annual leave days.
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave).
- Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
- Opportunity to attend conferences to stay up-to-date with the rapidly evolving blockchains industry.
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to email@example.com . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.