DEVOPS ENGINEER / SOFTWARE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
The ideal candidate is a proactive teammate with a good understanding of systems and networks, is hands-on with cloud technologies, deployment workflows and tools, monitoring solutions and loves automating.
- Responsible for the availability and reliability of the different services
- Work closely with developers and other staff to support the general systems operations
- Keep integrating automation solutions to improve the flows and reduce manual operations,
Minimal Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Programming proficiency with at least one language
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- 1-year hands-on experience managing *nix-based systems
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure services (AWS, GCP, DA...)
- Experience with Docker and deployment automation
- Knowledge in hypervisors and Virtualization Technologies
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of configuration management systems, such as Chef or Puppet
- Experience with backend development and unit testing
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Up-to-date with the latest industry tools.
- Excellent company culture: give your best while having fun and grow as a person
- Exciting startup-like environment with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored
- A flat structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of games and app genres: learn and try on different projects
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting
- Casual dress code. Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch, an XBox and a VR set)
- 5-days work week, 15 annual leave days
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.