The ideal candidate has extensive experience building public-facing Websites with strict UI guidelines, is hands-on with animations and keeps up to date with the very fast-evolving frontend frameworks trends.
Role / Responsibilities
- Develop public-facing websites for video games, which can be simple information pages or full-featured e-commerce applications
- Provide insight and educated opinions to improve UX and UI
Minimal Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Programming proficiency with at least one language
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience developing HTML5 websites with React
- Extensive experience with CSS
- In-depth understanding of Web technologies, including browsers and SEOs
- Understanding of Cloud Infrastructure Services such as AWS.
Nice to have
- Basic understanding of Blockchain technologies
- Experience with reactive programming (RxJS) and state management (Redux)
- Proven track record of developing a commercial product
- Excellent company culture: give your best while having fun and grow as a person
- Exciting startup-like environment with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored
- A flat structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of games and app genres: learn and try on different projects
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting
- Casual dress code. Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch, an XBox and a VR set)
- 5-days work week, 15 annual leave days
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.