The ideal candidate is a passionate gamer and team player with sharp programming skills and a wide knowledge of game genres and gaming-related technologies, including mobile stacks.
- Lead implementation of tasks across all aspects of the development of our games, including gameplay, animations, UI, physics, sound and AI
- Collaborate closely with game designers, artists and stakeholders
- Participate proactively in an agile development process within teams distributed over the globe
Minimal Skill Set
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Programming proficiency with at least one language
- Unit-Testing and Continuous Integration processes experience
- Experience using Git and collaborative tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience building games with Unity and/or other engines (mobile, PC, console)
- Experience with C# or C++ and at least one scripting language such as Python
- Experience integrating third-party SDKs and APIs
- Stay in touch with the evolving game standards and development technologies.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of the Android and/or iOS ecosystem, including the tools and APIs
- Proven track record of working on a commercial product
- Experience with shaders
- Familiarity with game design
- Experience with backend development and cloud infrastructures (AWS, GCP, ...)
- Experience with automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Experience with continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or Unity Cloud Build
- Excellent company culture: give your best while having fun and grow as a person
- Exciting startup-like environment with a lot of ideas and projects: you never get bored
- A flat structure: your ideas get heard by the right people very quickly
- Diverse range of games and app genres: learn and try on different projects
- Multicultural work environment: 15 nationalities and counting
- Casual dress code. Free coffee, tea and fruit daily
- Medical, Life & Personal Accident insurance
- Free company shuttle bus to and from selected MTR stations daily
- Regular and fun company activities (we have a Switch, an XBox and a VR set)
- 5-days work week, 15 annual leave days
- Other leaves (Marriage Leave, Compassionate Leave, Exam Leave)
Working visa sponsorship and relocation allowance will be provided for non-Hong Kong candidates.
To apply for this position please send your resume with position applied, academic transcript (for recent graduates), current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please attach any portfolio or showcase of your work such as Games, Websites or GitHub repositories. Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.