About Preface NOMAD:
With one foot in the world of education and the other in technology, Preface aims to nurture and empower those with a passion to teach to suit the ever changing learning landscape around the world with our new educational product - Preface NOMAD.
Preface NOMAD reimagines a new classroom setting outside a traditional classroom and explores an environment that enables learning and teaching without physical limits or boundaries.
All teachers will be undergone a comprehensive training programs provided by the certified MIT Trainers from Preface!
- Perform day-to-day office administrative support including data entry, filing and scanning in a timely and efficient manner
- Responsible for managing the reception area, handling phone calls and greeting guests
- Communicate with parents and students
- Responsible for handling clients' general enquiries
- Perform Course Enrollment and Programme Administration
- Monitor office supplies and replenishment
- Provide after sales services & customer enquiries follow up
- Perform other ad-hoc duties if necessary
- Diploma holder or above
- Working experience in education industry is preferred but not essential. Fresh graduation also available.
- Warm personality, with love for children.
- Good communication skills with excellent customer service attitude.
- Superior interpersonal relationship and communication skills in all levels.
- Able to handle multi-tasks with strong problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Chinese typing.