Prenetics, with over US $50m in strategic investments from Alibaba and Ping An is one of the fastest growing genetic testing / digital health companies globally. At Prenetics, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with personalized, predictiveand preventive treatments using the latest proven innovations in DNA and mobile technology. Due to high consumer demand, Prenetics has recently launched it's direct to consumer business called "CircleDNA". To learn more, please visit www.prenetics.com and www.circledna.com.
About the role
We're recruiting the best and brightest to join our team. As a Social Media and Influencer Marketing Manager
, you will be an integral part of the marketing team. We move fast and develop a lot of ideas so you will have to keep up with our pace and be a catalyst to positive change. You will be great at prioritizing tasks in a busy environment and be able to show that you can hit deadlines and exceed expectations. You should be very passionate about health and wellness, and wanting to make a difference in people's lives.
- Brainstorm, concept, and build out Social Media and Influencer Marketing strategy plans for CircleDNA.
- Execute those plans by organizing Social Media and Influencer content, which include publishing calendars, schedules, and approval workflows.
- Manage development of Social Media and Influencer assets (copy, graphics, video, etc.), both that is created by our internal designers and created by self.
- Identify Social Media and Influencer tactics that work via analytics, observation, tracking, etc. and leverage them for current/ future clients.
- Form and maintain authentic relationships with influencers in order to thoughtfully engage them in spreading clients' messages; stay in regular communication with the influecner network.
- Oversee Social Media and Influencer projcets, assignments, tasks, etc., to ensure completion, which includes possible management of interns.
- Research innovative ways to achieve our business goals and objectives via Social Media and Influencer Marketing; stayon top of industry trends.
- Collaborate with internal teams including management, campaigns, creative, media, public relations, creative, science, analytics, and more.
- Own and innovative on the paid and earned influencer strategy, introduce new ways of working and develop campaigns with high ROI to drive the CircleDNA brand forward.
- Use your creativity to break into the minds of influencers and convert them to brand advocates of CircleDNA.
- Grow the community! You'll build on our database of influencers (e.g. bloggers, Instagram/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ YouTube influencers, celebrities).
- Continuously experiment with more efficient ways to convert leads, exceeding monthly pitch and posting targets.
- Research niches and communities for new product launches for general seeding, and be up to date on who's who amongst the up-and-coming as well as the established influencers.
- Drive CircleDNA's influencer programs including our ChangeMaker program, recruiting & building long term relationships for no-going and seasonal activations.
- Negotiate and set benchmark rates for CircleDNA, adapting strategy based on ROI and scaling where appropriate.
- Work with and source external agencies for support where necessary.
- Monitor and track coverage and posts, ensure influencer Database tracking is up to date, produce weekly reports.
- Manage the influcener marketing budget.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3.5 years of experience in social media marketing, including experience in influencer marketing (already established network of influencers is a plus).
- Proven ability to create content that performs on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instragram, YouTube, etc.).
- Ability to grasp big picture while paying extreme attention to the small details.
- Adept in creative problem-solving; extremely resourceful, innovative, and proactive; self-driven, including when there is ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator in Chinese and in English; very personable.
- Knowledge of current social media trends and influencer/culture trends.
- Basic graphic design or video editing experience is a plus
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, familiar with G Suite, especially Google Sheets/ MS Excel, Google Analytics.
- Budget tracking & management.
- Start-up experience is a plus
Our Core Values
Be Open and Transparent
Adapt To. Embrace. Drive CHANGE
Walk the Talk
Be Passionate & Determined
Do Epic Shit
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management , Marketing / Public Relations > Others , Marketing / Public Relations > Digital Marketing
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Dental insurance, Double pay, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Medical insurance
Prenetics, with over US $50m in strategic investments from Alibaba and Ping An is one of the fastest growing genetic testing / digital health companies globally. At Prenetics, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with personalized, predictiveand preventive treatments using the latest proven innovations in DNA and mobile technology.
Learn more at www.prenetics.com or www.circledna.com
More Jobs from this employer
Frontend Developer Intern
Calendar/Date Posted on 12-Jun-19
Medical Laboratory Technologist I/II
Calendar/Date Posted on 10-Jun-19
Product Manager (Digital Health & Wellness)
Calendar/Date Posted on 05-Jun-19
View all jobs from this employer