Prenetics, an Alibaba-backed company with over US$50 million in funding is the #1 Hottest Startup in Hong Kong 2017 (HK Magazine) and #1 Health and Wellness startup in Asia (TechinAsia). We combine DNA technology along with digital mobile solutions to create real lasting preventive health solutions to individuals across Asia.
To cope with our fast expansion in Hong Kong, we are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join this promising field. As a Health Coach
, your role is to help our users reach their health goals through our innovative DNA-based lifestyle intervention program. Your goal is to help them avoid progression to obesity-related chronic diseases. You will be responsible for listening openly to users' challenges and guiding them toward healthy choices while keeping them focused and energized. You will provide support and recommendations on everything from diet, weight, sleep, recipes, exercise and mindfulness.
In addition, beyond working with our customers, you will play a crucial part in championing the power of prevention and DNA-based health programmes in Hong Kong. You will be collaborating with the Marketing team and Business Development colleagues in delivering presentations, conducting workshops, and representing Prenetics with potential customer and client partners.
We are looking for individuals with previous health coaching, life coaching, or weight loss coaching experience, but most importantly, we're looking for all-around tech savvy, intelligent, empathetic, and efficient people who have a commitment to helping Prenetics advance and deliver the digital health coaching craft. A professional health background is not required but an advantage.
It is important that your availability to work is flexible, with periodic time required on weekends and evenings.
- Design and deliver seminars, workshops, presentations with potential customers and client partners
- Participating in offline marketing events, with some of these events to be held on weekends
- Collaborate and support Marketing and Business Development Teams in content creation and Health Team representation
- Use an individual's DNA profile to analyse his/her nutritional and lifestyle needs, and develop personalised diet and lifestyle plans
- Empathize, connect, and partner with customers to ensure personal success and sustainability using various counseling techniques including, but not limited to motivational interviewing and customer-centered goal setting.
- Provide remote digital health coaching using science-based therapeutic tools, using an evolving digital app as your main source of communication (includes texting and phone calls)
- Fast learner and able to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Uphold company values and maintain a strong team dynamic including sharing your specific expertise with your teammates.
- Bachelor's degree
- Very strong communication skills, both written and verbal, in both professional and casual forms in English and in Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and presence
- Demonstrated prior experience helping others lose weight, eat better or get active
- Preferred experience in telephonic health coaching or related role
- Professional license or certification will be an advantage: dietitians, nutr itionists, nurses, therapists, social workers, trainers, health coaches, etc
Interested parties, please submit your resume about your most relevant work experience.
Career Level Not Specified
Years of Experience Not Specified
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Job Functions Beauty Care / Health > Nutritionist , Beauty Care / Health > Others , Information Technology (IT) > Others
Prenetics is the #1 Hottest Startup in Hong Kong 2017 (HK Magazine) and #1 Health and Wellness Startup in Asia (Techinasia). We combine DNA technology along with digital mobile solutions to create real lasting preventive health solutions to individuals across Asia.
Additional Company Information
Industry Information Technology
Benefits & Others Dental insurance, Double pay, Five-day work week, Medical insurance
More Jobs from this employer
Key Account Manager
Calendar/Date Posted on 09-Oct-19
Part-Time Account Clerk
Calendar/Date Posted on 18-Sep-19
View all jobs from this employer