To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team: Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare legal consolidated financial statements and liaise with external auditor
- Prepare pro-forma consolidated financial statements together with variance explanation for management / board meeting purpose
- Prepare and review regional/ country financial performance
- Review monthly reporting pack together with variance explanation for both HK and oversea companies and different departments
- Review annual budgets for both HK and oversea companies and various departments
- Participate in localization projects – study tax, fund repatriation and accounting treatments of newly set up oversea entities
- Coach finance staff in overseas offices and willing to drive for process improvements.
- Supervise subordinates to discharge their responsibilities
- Carry out ad hoc assignments
- University degree holder in Accounting
- Member with a recognized accounting qualification e.g. ACCA, HKICPA.
- 5 years or above relevant experience in financial operations, accounting, reporting and tax filing gained with MNC
- Familiar with Hong Kong accounting standards and tax regulations
- Excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial and business acumen
- Ability to work under pressure, able to meet tight deadlines and independent
- Mature, hardworking, detailed oriented with analytical mind and self-initiated
- Proficient in PC applications, especially in Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Good command in oral and written English and Chinese
- Good knowledge in SAP system is an added advantage
We offer an attractive remuneration package
and excellent career development opportunities
. Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Trading and Distribution
Accounting > Financial Analyst , Accounting > Others
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
More Jobs from this employer
IT Support Executive - 12 Months Contract
Calendar/Date Posted on 28-Jun-19
Senior Accountant - Financial Accounting
Calendar/Date Posted on 28-Jun-19
Assistant Manager, Payment
Calendar/Date Posted on 05-Jun-19
View all jobs from this employer