To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team:
- Review and process payment request
- Perform accounts payable daily input and filing
- Communi cate and coordinate with overseas offices for payment planning
- To assist the payment to preform UAT of new accounting systems
- Ad-hoc duties upon requested
- Diploma in Accounting or equivalent is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- At least 2-3 years working experience in accounting field, fresh graduated with study accounting are also welcome
- Experienced in accounting system is a plus
- Detail-oriented, energetic, adaptable and proactive attitude, fast learner
- Applicant with more experience or qualification will be considered as "Assistant Accountant"
- IMMEDIATE available is highly preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities . Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Data collected will be treated in strict confidential and will only be used for recruitment related purposes.
Trading and Distribution
Accounting > Accounting Clerk / Supervisor
Years of Experience
Contract, Full Time
Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Medical insurance
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
More Jobs from this employer
Assistant Manager, Payment
Calendar/Date Posted on 30-Jul-19
Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Calendar/Date Posted on 16-Jul-19
Senior Accountant - Financial Accounting
Calendar/Date Posted on 08-Jul-19
View all jobs from this employer