To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team: Job Responsibilities:
- Manage Daily Operations in Payment Team
- Monitor Daily cash flow for the Group and local operations
- Perform proper payment planning and cash forecast
- Work as one of the system administrator and project driver on Process Flow Automation project
- Handle bank related matters and bank account opening/maintenance
- Review payment vouchers and banking transactions performed by subordinates.
- Provide assistance to ad hoc tasks/projects when required
- Degree holder in Accounting or related discipline
- Professional qualification with ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in commercial
- Hands on experiences in SAP, Flexsystem, Esker is definite advantage
- Operational hands-on, self-motivated and proactive individual.
- Detail-minded person and be able to work under pressure with problem solving skills
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to quality and accuracy and able to meet strict deadline
- Willing to occasionally travel
- Proficiency in using Microsoft applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese
- Immediate availability is preferred
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities . Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Career Level Middle
Years of Experience 5 years
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Company Website http://www.qigroup.com/about/overview/
Job Functions Accounting > Accountant , Accounting > Accounting Clerk / Supervisor , Accounting > Finance / Accounting Manager
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
Additional Company Information
Industry Trading and Distribution
Benefits & Others Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus