- Support CFO to develop the group finance teams.
- Supervise and lead the teams in Hong Kong and Malaysia. Managing the Financial planning process, budgeting/ forecasting, month end closing, group consolidation and prepare tax planning.
- As a business partner, the Financial Controller will work closely with other departments, oversea entities and finance teams, conducting business review and making recommendations across the business.
- Needs to provide key business insights to management, highlighting opportunities and risks in the organization.
- Oversea internal control and company compliance. Accomplish and support process improvements if necessary.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors, tax consultants, legal parties and bankers.
- Play an active role in Finance projects and initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting with qualification of HKICPA or ACCA
- MBA Holder is preferrable
- With at least 10 years of relevant accounting experience from MNCs of which 5 years or above should be in managerial position
- Experience with HKFRS, IFRS and tax planning is a must
- Strong analytical mindset; excellent problem solving; delegation skills and strong management senses
- Team player with MNC experience
- Able to work under pressure and multi tasks
- Self motivated, hardworking, willing to take up new challenges.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less experience will also be considered as Assistant Financial Controller or Senior Finance Manager
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities . Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Years of Experience
Full Time, Part Time
Accounting > Finance / Accounting Manager , Accounting > Financial Controller
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
Additional Company Information
Trading and Distribution
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance
More Jobs from this employer
Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Calendar/Date Posted on 18-Nov-19
Calendar/Date Posted on 22-Oct-19
View all jobs from this employer