To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team: Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare daily payment/ reimbursement transactions.
- Perform payment submission via online banking system or cheque issuance.
- Assist in bank related matters and bank account opening.
- Prepare the daily bank balance / transaction report.
- Review monthly report - Fund Collection, Operation Fund Summary, and Repatriation Summary.
- Handle accounting entries.
- Participate in Ad Hoc Project
- Degree holder, semi-qualified accountant or above
- Hands on experiences in SAP, Flexsystem, Esker is definite advantage
- Good command of written and spoken and written English
- Committed to quality and accuracy and able to meet strict deadline
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS office
- 4 years or above hands on working experiences in accounting payment
- Lesser experience or qualification will be considered as Assistant Accountant
We offer an attractive remuneration package
and excellent career development opportunities
. Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Accounting > Accountant , Accounting > Accounting Clerk / Supervisor
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
Additional Company Information
Trading and Distribution
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Education allowance, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Travel allowance
More Jobs from this employer
Temp Assistant Accountant / Accountant ( 6 - Month)
Calendar/Date Posted on 11-Feb-20
Assistant Manager, Payment
Calendar/Date Posted on 31-Jan-20
View all jobs from this employer