At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
This role assists to monitor the day to day operation activities of policy administration team including underwriting, policies issuance, endorsement, renewal, reinsurance arrangement, and hotlines enquiries to achieve operation efficiency and sales target, and to supervise the team to promote quality, professionalism and timely service deliverables. Job Responsibilities:
- Supervise the team and monitor day to day operations to maintain effective and quality policy administration including underwriting, new policies issuance, endorsements, premium payment, renewals and reinsurance arrangements
- Monitor underwriting for non-medical personal lines products within the underwriting guidelines
- Review policies to ensure quality and efficient service deliverable
- Provide guidance and training to the team to enhance technical knowledge
- Monitor incoming policies submission and control backlog volume to ensure hitting service standard
- Participate in projects and system enhancements to enhance team operational efficiency and service level
- Handle inquiries on policy administration and underwriting issues from clients, intermediaries and internal team members in a quality and professional manner to achieve service excellence
- Degree holder and with professional qualification in insurance industry (ACII or ANZIIF) is preferred
- 5-7 years of working experience, preferably 3-4 years in general insurance industry
- Experience in insurance policy administration
- Experience of supervising a team
- Knowledge of Excel, words
For other vacancies, please visit our website at https://prudential.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/prudential
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week and flexible benefits. Please submit your application with present and expected salaries online.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept for 24 months. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Insurance > Underwriter , Insurance > Others
Prudential Corporation Asia is one of Asia's leading life insurance companies with more than 14 million customers in 12 countries. The company is a business unit of Prudential plc of the United Kingdom, and offers a wide range of life insurance, protection, savings and retirement products and services. With a long heritage in Asia, the company has over 500,000 financial consultants who live up to the promise every day to be "Always Listening. Always Understanding".
Eastspring Investments, our asset management arm, is one of the region's largest asset managers with on-the-ground presence in 10 markets as well as distribution offices in the US and Europe.
Prudential plc is not affiliated in any manner with Prudential Financial, Inc., a company whose principal place of business is in the United States of America.
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Five-day work week , Life insurance , Medical insurance
More Jobs from this employer
Senior Officer, Life Claims (Minor Claims)
Senior Officer, Policy Administration (GIEB)
Assistant Manager, Claims - PPM (Minor Claims)
View all jobs from this employer