FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 510,000 customers with over 800 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Handle policy administration for new, renewal policies and endorsements of group life and group medical insurance within service standards & assigned authority
- Assist in providing renewal business terms and retention of group insurance business
- Supervise the subordinates to maintain a robust operation efficiency
- Handle incoming enquires from intermediaries
- Assist in system development & carry out ad-hoc duties
- To provide supports to superiors on day-to-day operation and accept any additional responsibility or activities relevant to the department from time to time assigned by the superiors
- DSE or above with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Qualification of FLMI is an advantage
- IIQE Paper 1,2,3 licensed
- Knowledge in EB operation and underwriting
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC skills including Excel, Word , Powerpoint and Chinese Input
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Supervisor.
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.
Years of Experience
Banking / Finance > Financial Services , Insurance > Underwriter
See Job Description
Additional Company Information
More Jobs from this employer
Manager, Product Pricing, Actuarial
Manager, Integration Management
Senior Manager / Manager, Valuation
View all jobs from this employer