To cope with the continuous business expansion of the Company, we invite talented and professional candidate to join our growing team: Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Manager and superiors in daily treasury operations.
- Prepare and review monthly report - Fund Collection, Operation Fund Summary, and Repatriation Summary.
- Review and comment on contracts, investments and payment requests.
- Maintenance and ensure accuracy of daily bank movements records.
- Responsible for daily routine activities in treasury operations.
- Assist superiors in bank related matters and bank account opening.
- Responsible in associated accounting entries.
- Assist superiors in driving process improvements.
- Assist superiors in Ad-Hoc Project.
- Degree holder, semi-qualified accountant or above
- Hands on experiences in SAP, Flexsystem, Esker is definite advantage
- Well verse in written and spoken English
- Details oriented, self initiated and hard working
- Proficient PC knowledge in MS office
- MNC Experiences is preferable
- 4 years or above hands on working experiences in Treasury management
- Lesser experience or qualification will be considered as Assistant Accountant
We offer an attractive remuneration package
and excellent career development opportunities
. Interested parties please send your resume stating your present and expected salaries together with your cover letter by clicking "Apply Now".
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Accounting > Accountant , Accounting > Accounting Clerk / Supervisor
The QI Group of Companies is a multinational conglomerate comprising a dynamic group of businesses with regional offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia and a wide range of subsidiary companies in nearly 30 countries. The Group has seven main business lines diversified into telecommunications , lifestyle & leisure , luxury & collectibles, training and conference management, property development, logistics and an e-commerce based retail & direct sales business. The Group has recently ventured into the education sector with the establishment of a University in Perak state in Malaysia.
As part of our global expansion plans, we are looking to attract the best in the industry for key positions within the QI Group. If you are passionate about what you do, driven by the desire to excel, and understand the requirements of working for an international organisation, we would like to talk to you.
Additional Company Information
Trading and Distribution
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance , Education allowance , Five-day work week , Life insurance , Medical insurance , Performance bonus , Travel allowance