- Maintain & develop the medical service provider network
- Enquiries and quotations handling from all channels including brokers, agents, direct clients
- Establish and maintain strong direct client & broker relationships to achieve Employee Benefits businesses targets. Special cases handling e.g. tender;
- Implement marketing programs for Employee Benefits businesses to achieve or exceed the company sales target
- Conduct sales presentation and member briefing
- Provide training to brokers and client regarding Employee Benefits products
- Liaise with operations to ensure new business acquisition and quality services
- Collect market intelligence and feedback to EB Operation and EB Marketing team to facilitate product and services competitiveness improvement
- Provide assistance to projects and product development
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- University graduate with at least 3 years relevant experience
- IIQAS Paper 1, 2, 3 licensed
- Good spoken and writing skills in both English and Chinese
- Possess skills to communicate with direct clients
- Prefer to possess broker network & EB product knowledge
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills & marketing sense
- Able to handle multiple tasks and good prioritization with analytical skills
- Mature, and be a good and advocate team player
- Immediate available is preferred
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of Account Manager, Employee Benefits
- Experience of handling customer enquiry
We offer 5-days work, medical benefits, and attractive remuneration package with variable bonus to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please apply now.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Sales, CS & Business Devpt > Customer Service - Supervisor / Officer , Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker , Sales, CS & Business Devpt > Sales - Sales Management
"Trudata HealthTech Limited", formerly called "MHC ASIA (HK) Limited", sincerely recruiting suitable and eligible talent to join their growing team.
"Trudata HealthTech Limited" is one of the local subsidiaries of "ADERA", a leading and renowned Singapore global information technology (I.T.) company changing the future of data security and automation, is actively in collabration with "Novation Solutions Limited", which is the core I.T. business entity of "ADERA" operating in Hong Kong, aims to enhance the local clients (healthcare service providers) and patients experience in healthcare service chain, by its continuously advancing I.T. technology and idea. "Trudata HealthTech Limited" acts more than a back-end administrator, we operate far beyond third party administration (TPA) and claims adjudication.
"Trudata HealthTech Limited" has been established in Hong Kong since 2016, currently in partnership with over 400 local health service providers (Doctors(GPs and Specialists), Dentists and Chinese Medicine Practitioners) under various service agreements. Our partners include publicly-listed Medical Group. We are prepared to begin next stage of panel member recruitment, as to further increase and consolidate our panel network.
We also have reached a service agreement with a leading insurance company to provide enquiry handling and hotline service for their clients enrolled in "Voluntary Health Insurance Scheme (VHIS)" introduced by HK Government earlier this year.
Additional Company Information
Medical / Pharmaceutical
Benefits & Others
Five-day work week , Medical insurance