Our client is a top tier international financial company, providing Life insurance, Pension and Investment product to their valued customer. They are looking for Senior Officer/ Officer to join the pension team. Job Description
- Deliver "One-stop EB Solution" and excellent services to provident funds customers and various distribution channels.
- Provide professional administrative supports and services to fufil customers' needs and expectation in provident funds scheme administration.
Requirement & Qualifications
- To handle daily administrative duties in provident funds operation team
- To follow up with customers on missing information or data correctness through verbal or written follow up action.
- To answer customer enquiries in a proper way and provide excellent service to the VIP clients
- To provide solution and information within the standard service time to ensure the satisfaction level of the customer
- Handle problem case and support the handling of customer complaints including investigation.
- Review work quality and monitor work performance for the processes that have been outsourced.
- Support the delivery of ad-hoc assignment or project
- Degree / diploma holder
- Around 2-4 years' relevant work experience, preferably in provident funds operations (MPF & ORSO)
- IA license, MPF license, LOMA qualifications would be an advantage
- People oriented, self-motive, well organized and attentive to details.
- Solid customer service skills and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Strong PC skills in MS office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in both English and Chinese, both spoken and written
Please send your CV to ivan_wong(at)kellyservices.com.hk or call Ivan Wong at +852 2281 0039 to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Insurance > Others
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, contract and permanent basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 540,000 employees annually.
With our Kelly 360° talent solution, comprising recruitment, consultancy, and outsourcing, Kelly Services Hong Kong is dedicated to making it easy for our clients to build a motivated workforce-while measurably enhancing its company brand. Our specializations include Banking and Finance, Insurance, Information Technology, Retail, Commerce (Finance and HR), Industrial and Manufacturing, Healthcare and Life Sciences, and Telecommunications.
Employment Agency Licence No. 59857
Additional Company Information
Insurance / Pension Funding
Benefits & Others
Five-day work week , Free shuttle bus , Life insurance , Medical insurance
More Jobs from this employer
Team Lead Human Resources, Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits - Large Insurance House
1 hour ago
Accounts Assistant / Assistant Accountant - 18k-22k
2 hours ago
Clerk (Japanese Speaking/ 3-4 months bonus/ Fresh Welcome)
2 hours ago
View all jobs from this employer