Rackspace is seeking a Sydney based, driven, ambitious sales professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to join the Rackspace Commercial sales team.
The role will focus on complex solution opportunities. The Commercial remit comprises of companies between 200 and 2000 seats, and or 50 million to 500 million annual revenues. Expectations of the role include:
Why Join Rackspace?
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads strategically selling the company's various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, closing and working closely with the implementation teams to deliver the solution.
- This will include reacting to inbound opportunities and proactively generating leads.
- Responsible for accurately managing your forecast throughout the lifecycle of the opportunity (via "SalesForce").
- Developing new opportunities in existing customers that are within the assigned territory.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments to ensure that Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of your prospects business needs and how Rackspace's solutions can enable current and future requirements.
- Where appropriate drive Rackspace product teams to develop new propositions.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on C level engagement.
- Engage with channel partners with Channel Manager to find and develop new opportunities.
As a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Public Cloud MSPs who've consistently featured in the top 20 best places to work, Rackspace is a destination employer.
Depending on your experience and skill level in sales you will have the opportunity to learn from and be mentored by a team of experienced sales leaders as you grow and develop your career with the opportunity to explore many different career avenues. As a more experienced seller you will have many opportunities to further progress your career into leadership roles (if desired).
Regardless of level you will have the opportunity to both learn from and be mentored by colleagues from across the business and become a mentor to the less experienced Rackers yourself.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.