The APJ Enablement Manager
will have overall responsibility and accountability for increasing sales effectiveness through the delivery of high quality, well integrated learning programmes to strengthen sales and consultation competencies across the APJ region.
This is a pivotal role working closely with global product and marketing stakeholders to build the infrastructure, strategy and design of sales training, enabling APJ to deliver exceptional sales performance improvement to ultimately achieve sales targets . Above all, the successful candidate will be genuinely passionate about building organisational capabilities and will bring energy, enthusiasm and a desire to execute change.
Day to day:
Ideally, you will have:
- Responsible for partnering with the APJ sales leadership team to fully understand key needs at regional and segment level and become a true advocate for the field
- Define the enablement strategy for APJ, including planning and delivery around sales product knowledge, solution messaging, sales methodologies and sales processes
- Work closely with the APJ CTO, CMO and their respective teams to define and analyse metrics, objectives, key results and productivity gains that inform the success of the enablement programmes and activities
- Partner with the APJ product, marketing and editorial teams to design the content and communication of major and vertical product launches and enhancements to sales
- Manage the delivery and execution of sales enablement programmes with credibility and impact in order to drive sales pipeline generation
- Drive a thorough understanding of sales methodology and process
- Track activity and report against the agreed business metrics
- Work with sales operations to understand the effectiveness of sales enablement programmes and recalibrate as necessary to improve knowledge transfer, behaviour change and business results
- Partner with sales enablement teams globally to align on messaging and execution where appropriate
- Maintain a clear focus on the client conversation and Rackspace value proposition in everything that we do to enable the sales teams across APJ
- International travel required
- A relevant degree coupled with 10 years+ of mid to senior-level experience in sales enablement/training/sales/marketing/product management in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experienced collaborator with the ability to influence across multiple functions within a 'one team' environment
- Training/coaching experience in services and solution selling
- Proven implementation of successful sales methodology and process
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple/simultaneous programmes and deadlines
- Motivated self-starter with high energy and a professional, consultative and can-do approach
- Prior experience in IT services desired
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.