JOB TITLE: Service Desk Analyst - I
FUNCTION : Technical Support (Phone/ Ticket)- International Clients (US) Must Have : Experience supporting- Global Clients (Preferably US/UK) providing L1 Technical support (Microsoft Office, Windows, Linux, Network security) Education :- (Qualified Graduates only) Communication: Excellent communication skills. * Must be open to work in shifts 24/7 (No cab transport) Rackspace is at a very exciting point in its history, making large acquisitions and bringing even more talent on board. If you would like to be part of this journey, working with the industry's best, why not join the Technical Support group here in India. JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Perform ticket queue management
• Provide technical guidance to our customers via tickets and over voice
• Monitor inbound customer ticket requests and route appropriately
• Provide excellent client service while troubleshooting client issues via phone, remote tools and e-mail on Windows OS networked enterprise desktop environment.
• Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions e.g. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
• Administer and provide User account provisioning.
• Provide support to business software including Microsoft Office.
ROLE DIMENSIONS Geographical remit - Global customer base
Candidate Profile :
• BS Computer Science or related field.
• Proficient in Windows 10 setup and support.
• Proficient in Windows AD administration.
• Proficient in setup and support of Microsoft Office 2013 and 2016 and O365.
• Ability to configure printers and other devices within the windows operating system
• Excellent communication and customer service skills.
• Must be open to work in 24x7 environment.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.