- Build, operate and support AWS Cloud environments
- Respond to customer support requests via tickets and phone calls within response time SLAs
- Ticket Queue Management and Ticket triaging - escalating to senior engineers when required & handing over ongoing issues to 24x7 shifts
- Troubleshoot performance degradation or loss of service as time critical incidents
- Assist customers in the configuration of backup, patching and monitoring of servers and services
- Build customer solutions, leveraging automation and delivery mechanisms for efficiency and scalability
- Drive strong customer satisfaction (NPS) through Fanatical Support
- Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation
- Support the success and development of others in the team
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.