Rackspace is seeking a Hong Kong based
, dynamic, driven, ambitious new logo hunter, who is a cloud sales professional
with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, to join our Rackspace sales team focusing on complex solution opportunities.
The primary responsibilities for this role includes full sales life-cycle management, including: prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, responding to sales inquiries, developing qualified leads through targeted outbound calling and event attendance and closing business within corporations with complex and mission critical server configurations. The successful candidate will possess superior negotiation and effective follow-up skills, have the ability to respond and work under pressure, whilst naturally carrying a sales quota.
We will look to you to embrace the Rackspace culture, contribute to team events and make recommendations for culture improvements at both a company and team/department level.Day to day:
To apply for this position you hold the right to work in Hong Kong without restrictions.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads strategically selling the company's various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner.
- Prior complex sales experience is a must
- Responsible for full sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, education and thought leadership, solution proposing, negotiating, closing and working closely with the implementation teams to deliver the solution. This will include reacting to inbound opportunities and proactively generating leads.
- Developing new opportunities in existing customers that are within the assigned territory.
- Work closely with Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments to ensure that Rackspace solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required.
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of your prospects business needs and how Rackspace's solutions can enable current and future requirements. Where appropriate drive Rackspace product teams to develop new propositions.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on C level engagement.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.