Rackspace is looking for a Java Developer for its Customer Identity and Access Management group.
• Must have 2+ years of experience, experience working professional teams.
• Develop components and software products in a Java EE environment, applying industry standards to ensure performance scalability, stability, maintainability and reliability
• Familiarity with web application development and security practices.
• Must have ability to convert design specifications to code.
• Good technical aptitude and sharp at learning and using new technologies.
• Good understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
• Familiarity with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, and Kubernetes.
• Relentless in keeping solutions secure.
• Effective communication & collaboration skills.
• Strive in a fast-paced environment.
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.