We are seeking talented front-end web developers to join our team. Our product consists of a software platform including control panel, Restful APIs, support tooling, and automation that enable our customers to leverage Microsoft Office 365 through Rackspace.
You will join a team working to continuously deliver value to our customers, so we are looking for developers who ship early and often while maintaining healthy engineering discipline. You will write automated tests for everything you build. You will be deploying to production frequently through our automated deployment processes.
We use React Redux, a modern web technology, in our customer-facing web application. We use C# for several API services that power our frontend experiences. We leverage Microsoft Azure cloud computing for hosting most of our software solutions. We choose technologies that let us deliver quickly with high quality and offer premium product value and experiences.Responsibilities:
- Deliver product features for our Control Panel User Interface
- Write clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices
- Collaborate with other developers, product managers, and user experience designers daily, to identify the right technical solutions that achieve product goals
- Continuously broaden and deepen your skill set to solve new technical challenges
- Provide Fanatical Support for our production system by fixing bugs and triaging alerts
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 5+ years practical experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Building and consuming HTTP APIs in a service-oriented architecture
- Building SaaS applications (including handling deployment, monitoring, logging)
- Demonstrated passion for independent learning
- Experience working in a team that practices continuous delivery
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We accelerate the value of the cloud during every phase of digital transformation. By managing apps, data, security and multiple clouds, we are the best choice to help customers get to the cloud, innovate with new technologies and maximize their IT investments. We have been honored by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others as one of the best places to work. Join us on our mission to build the world's best technology services company.
More on Rackspace
Rackers aren't all alike. We look different. We think uniquely. We are from many places and our beliefs & backgrounds vary. But, being a Racker - a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission - is what connects us all. Rackers are encouraged to bring their whole self to work every day, as we know that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers & communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.