Riotly Social is a premium B2B Instagram data service, and our vision is to build and offer scalable awesome social media solutions to small/medium brands. Our primary B2B service helps businesses reach out to target customers and build relationships that make them a follower and increases their chance of becoming a real customer. We are already profitable (with 700+ customers), growing monthly 30%, and already have seed round funding.
Our biggest challenge right now is to build a scalable platform that can accommodate our aggressive growth, up to a scale of 2,000 customers. In addition add features that will allow more enhanced automation and data analytics of Instagram data to perform high-value business actions. If you are up for the challenge to building something great and tackling tough problems, let us know!
What you will do
Who you are
- Be a technical leader within the Riotly Social Organization
- Design, build and launch features, and features for the Riotly platform
- Improve scalability and reliability of the platform to cope with Riotly's increasing scale
- Solve scaling problems, data analytics processes, and also
- Provide technical leadership and inspire a high performing team of engineers
- At least 3-5 years of experience in backend software development and architecture
- Experience in the delivery of a backend software systems related to high volume task automations (experience with microservices architecture is a bonus)
- Experience building in an automation‐focused culture, both in testing and build/deploy
- A solid academic background (or equivalent experience). Degrees in Information Systems, Computer Science or a closely related field are preferred
- We're well-funded, stable, and already cash flow positive: we offer great salaries, medical coverages, and generous bonuses.
- We're off to great start. Our platform is already in use by 400+ customers, and we're just getting started.
- You can do great things here. We're still a small team -- there are plenty of meaty challenges to tackle and opportunity to make a real impact.
- We want you to share in our success. Every offer includes a healthy dose of stock options.
- We're building for the long-term. We have been around the block, and understand the importance (and sustainability) of true work-life balance. We work hard and smart, and also manage to have real lives outside the office.