What you will learn
- Apprenticeship-based internship meaning you can learn as much as you want from me, if you have motivation you will learn more in 1 month than 3 years at a normal office!
- Seated right next to CEO and will get one-on-one mentorship
- Learn how to do growth hacking (a skill set every large corp and startup will pay big bucks for)
- Learn how to create an online magazine from scratch and manage it
What you will do
- Ground-floor opportunity to work with a seasoned CEO to develop a new online magazine
- Co-ordinate a marketing and content team to develop and promote content for online magazine
- Promote the online magazine through social and online channels
What you need to succeed
- Must have amazing written English
- Must be independent, have common sense, and crazy proactive
- Loves to produce content and marketing
- Is passionate about doing something in your own time (e.g., write a blog, exercise) and can demonstrate that
- This position can be remotely done if not in Hong Kong
How to apply
Demonstrate your proactiveness by sending your resume and a document with the following research:
Look at Futurism.com, research online about this website AND other online magazines how they became successful. Specifically, find out what techniques, approach, and process they used to become successful. Please list out your research sources and/or reasoning.
In less than 500 words, summarize what are the secret-success factors for an online magazine to succeed today.