Digital Marketing & Growth ManagerLocation:
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong About Soundbrenner
Soundbrenner is a high-growth music technology start-up from Berlin and Hong Kong, founded by two entrepreneurial musicians in 2014. Soundbrenner's mission is to bring great design and advanced technology to every musician on the planet, by combining wearable music tools with great software. This product ecosystem is designed to be used every single time music is made anywhere. To date, Soundbrenner sold and shipped over 60,000 wearables, which are available in music stores in over 40 countries. Soundbrenner's apps were downloaded over 2 million times and are currently used by over 400,000 musicians every month. Job Summary
The role will be responsible for driving online sales and initiatives at Soundbrenner. We're looking for an experienced online sales native that can take our already outstanding results to the next level. You need to be a musician, having played an instrument growing up or still loving playing that instrument. At Soundbrenner we run at the speed of light, so you'll need to be a 'doer' - someone who is able to manage their time effectively and works well under pressure. You need to love learning new things, being curious and have no sense or prestige. It's about results and driving our brand and results forward. The ideal person will have an understanding of what it's like to work in a start-up. You'll approach tasks in a logical manner, and be comfortable doing everything from analysing data, running ads, optimising to maybe even some coding and designing. Key Responsibilities:
What We're Looking for (hard skills):
- P&L responsibility for online sales, owning overall sales funnel(s) and related metrics.
- Create and drive online ad campaigns across Facebook, Google, Amazon etc
- Manage and optimize those campaigns on a day to day basis
- Track long-term and short-term analytics to know what works & why
- Report on performance. Produce recommendations and learnings.
- Grow online affiliate schemes
- Contribute to/learn other revenue channels
- Growth hacking - exploring and testing new and emerging acquisition channels to expand our reach
What We're Looking for (soft skills):
- You're a pro at Facebook ads: you know how to A/B test and scale profitable audiences and assets. You have a track record to prove it.
- You need to be an expert in: Paid advertising - Google, Facebook, Amazon etc
- You know how to setup, maintain and optimize online sales funnels and correlating attribution models. This should be a walk in the park.
- You have demonstrable experience in A/B testing & optimizing conversion of landing pages and e-commerce stores
- You're data-driven: you live and breathe Google Analytics and ideally Mixpanel
- You understand SEO and Google Adwords
- You need to be a musician, this is a must.
- Analytical thinker with strong commercial instincts
- Curious about tech and digital in general. Loves to test new digital marketing tools
- "Can-do" attitude who gets shit done. Focus on execution will be key
- Great communicator & team player
- You're fluent in English. Additional languages are a huge plus
What it's like working at Soundbrenner:
- Experience in email marketing is a huge plus
- Design/Video skills: Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Premier Pro
- Experience in software sales and app related marketing activities
- Some background in Music hardware/IOT Products
- You run your area like it's your own company and the possibilities are endless, so you'll need to hit the road running and will be expected to take initiatives on a daily basis. Plan, execute, follow-up and scale.
- You will work with very talented people in an intense work environment. As a result, you will experience one of the steepest possible learning curves and have the chance to grow in rapid speed together with the company. It will be quite fast paced and a hell a lot of fun.
- If you are like us you have a passion for great design, technology and hardware. At Soundbrenner you get the chance to make this passion your job. Working for a hardware company you get to witness the miracles of making something out of nothing and holding your own product in your hand. What could be more exciting?
- At Soundbrenner we value justice and we value fairness. If you are capable of adding a lot of value to the company, you will be compensated accordingly. That's why we are more than happy to offer you company equity as part of your pay. All you need to worry about is doing what you love to do: A great job.
- The work we do at Soundbrenner has the potential to touch the life of every single musician on the planet. If we are successful, your work may influence an entire industry for the better. We love music and working on something that matters inspires us to give our best every single day.
- You understand that your ideas have the potential to change the world? You don't just dream to get something done - you are willing to take the first steps with all its consequences? Then you might fit right in.
Please send your application to [email protected] .
Director of Sales and Marketing at Soundbrenner Limited