We are looking for a Sourcing Account Executive to join our Marketing Solutions team to provide services for all BTL activities for our global FMCG client in Hong Kong.Role Purpose
The caliber will be responsible for account management and product delivery for POS production. This role will involve delivering of campaign initiatives, projects and day-to-day execution of operations on all aspects of the brand business. In addition, the incumbent will manage progression of the jobs with suppliers through the various stages in the production lifecycle.Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the brand images and standards are maintained at all times on the direction and strategy set by the company and the brand principals
- Procurement and project management of all POSM products
- Full understanding of POS print and delivery processes providing technical input as required
- Full responsibility for processing and production of all requests from receipt of brief through to final delivery and invoice preparation
- Develop strong relationship with agencies and is expert in their capabilities
- Implements and uses management information systems throughout the progress of the job
- Daily tracking of activities against project milestones, ensuring the data is communicated regularly to the Senior Account Manager
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar print procurement or print management environment with at least 1 years managing retail POS projects is highly preferable
- Strong all-rounded experience in production management
- Team worker with positive attitude who can inspire and motivate peers
- Excellent customer service skills and client management ability
- Commercially strong and numerate
- Good spoken and written in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in using PC literate such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits to the successful candidate. In addition, you will have an opportunity to work in a reputable company with excellent career exposure. Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" for application process.
Years of Experience2 years
Employment TypeFull Time, Permanent
Job FunctionsMedia & Advertising > Account Servicing, Media & Advertising > Print Media, Manufacturing > Printing
Company Overview Introduction of Williams Lea Tag
With over 11,000 employees, Williams Lea Tag is a leading Marketing and Communications Supply Chain services company. Our clients – over 47 of the world’s top 500 brands across more than 120 different countries – trust us to bring control and consistency to their campaigns, taking them to market quickly and effectively. Our people, experience and scale allow our client base of over 150,000 marketers to focus on realizing the potential of their brands.
We provide Customer Communication & Publishing, Digital & Document Workflow, Creative Production and Sourcing solutions globally from key locations in Asia Pacific, EMEA and the Americas.
For more information kindly visit http://www.wlt.com.
Additional Company Information
IndustryTrading and Distribution
Benefits & OthersDental insurance, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance