The Senior Merchandiser will be responsible for managing product sourcing, development and production for our customers’ brands including the consolidation of orders, creating / implementing fabric platforms, leveraging vendor capabilities to shipments.Experience
- 8-10 years experience managing product development and production monitoring in the garment manufacturing industry
- Experience in taking on multiple tasks and support duties within a team to ensure deadlines are met
- Sound knowledge of the fashion and fabric industry
- Good understanding of fabrications, trims, prints, fit/construction and garment production including offshore manufacturing management
- Work effectively with regional offices and multi-cultural teams
- Candidate with less experience might be considered for Merchandiser position
- Highly developed strategic and creative problem solving skills
- With strong work ethics, is highly flexible and supportive of others as a team
- Initiative and ability to perform consistently even during high work pressure
- Good time management and able to prioritize with judgement
- High level of accuracy with good attention to details
- Strong organisational skills and decision making ability
- Computer skills - Email, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive package, if you are interested in the position, please apply now by sending your CV and salary history.
All applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recruitment purpose only.
Years of Experience8 years
Employment TypeFull Time
Job FunctionsManufacturing > Garment/ Textile, Merchandising & Purchasing > Woven / Knit, Merchandising & Purchasing > Textiles
Company Overview NORTHSTAR
, an industry leading product sourcing company, focused on high quality apparel and accessories.Company background
We work closely with our customers to help build their brand. We embrace change and pride ourselves on our ability to adapt to market environments, new technologies, ideas and trends. With offices and partners in key regions worldwide, we have an established global supply chain and are uniquely positioned to deliver great product on time.
Northstar offers a one stop shop from design to fulfillment, material and technology research, in-house testing, prototyping, collaborative design, CAD / blueprints and material development to our customers and find efficient, creative solutions to their unique needs.
Additional Company Information
IndustryClothing / Garment / Textile
Benefits & OthersFive-day work week, Free shuttle bus, Medical insurance, Performance bonus