- Manage project implementation, from business requirements gathering, propose system designs, vendor management, implementation up to project deployment and post implementation supports.
- Manage the end-to-end SDLC lifecycle to deliver solutions to cater business needs.
- Support end users training and ongoing support. End user support to include analysis and resolution of operational issues as they arise.
- Recommend and support the introduction of new or improved technical and business practices. Liaise with users to improve operations via technology.
- Provide status updates to appropriate levels of management. Pro-actively communicate with supply chain business analyst team and managers.
- Understand the Apparel / Retail / Wholesale business and pro-actively seek ways to enhance organizational performance by providing the business users with analytical tools to measure and anticipate business performance.
- Work under tight deadlines and take a proactive stance in developing work schedules in conjunction with client requirements.
- Identify and understand the business problem and the impact of proposed solutions on the organizations operations.
- Degree in Information Management or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in MNC or buying / sourcing offices preferably focused on USA and Canada markets.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain technology and business processes. Experience in dealing with Asia-based soft goods operations is highly desired.
- Proven experience and skills in Project Management and business analytics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Excellent communications skills. Fluency in spoken/written English, Chinese and Mandarin.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Excel, SQL, PowerPoint
In Carter's, we ensure to reward you with...
- Comprehensive medical coverage including your spouse and children
- 5-day work week and flexible working hours
- Voluntary MPF Scheme
- Numerous comprehensive trainings for both soft and hard skills
- Career development opportunities
- U.S. friendly and open-minded culture
Interested parties, please send your application and resume, stating Current, Expected Salary & Availability to APPLY NOW. We offer competitive remuneration package with excellent career prospects to the successful candidate. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified. Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Information Technology (IT) > IT Project Management / Team Lead, Information Technology (IT) > Product Management / Business Analyst, Information Technology (IT) > Network & System
Carter’s and OshKosh B’Gosh are two of the oldest, largest and most recognized branded marketers of baby and young children’s apparel in the U.S. Each brand, for over 100 years, acts on the belief that childhood is a celebration. Our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creative art and color.
We expanded our global footprint in 2012 and, opened the Carter’s Global Sourcing Office in Hong Kong. As Carter’s continues to grow, we have opened offices in Shanghai, Cambodia, and Bangladesh. Our brands are sold throughout the United States in over 900 Company-operated stores and we deliver to more than 16,000 of the largest retailers in the United States. Internationally, our brands are sold in more than 50 countries with over 150 Company-operated stores in Canada and, a growing number of stores with a wholesale partner in China. Our buying office allows us to work more closely and directly with vendors to support the Company in reaching a broad range of consumers through multiple distribution channels and, offering a wide product assortment of our products, to include baby, sleepwear, play clothes, and accessories, all at very affordable prices.
For more details, please visit our company website: www.carters.com
In view of our continuous business expansion, we are inviting caliber teammate for following position:
Additional Company Information
Clothing / Garment / Textile
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Double pay, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Housing allowance, Life insurance, Medical insurance
More Jobs from this employer
Merchandiser / Assistant Merchandiser - 4 - 5 Months' Contract
Calendar/Date Posted on 27-Oct-19
Senior Global Fulfillment Process Analyst
Calendar/Date Posted on 18-Oct-19
Calendar/Date Posted on 13-Oct-19
View all jobs from this employer