- Discuss, design, and update the product specification requirement and qualification program with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure quality procedures are fully understood and implemented by vendors, 3 rd party testing and inspection agents.
- Work closely with different stakeholders and functional teams to ensure assigned tasks are completed on-time, to support project completion according to critical path analysis and shipments OTIF.
- Evaluate new products to ensure that they conform and comply with legal, company requirement, and fit for customer’s need and to identify product CTQ and DCL for control.
- Responsible to manage QA related tasks for new product development in conjunction with different functional teams;
- Responsible for the Specification and Legal compliance for Instruction Manual and Artwork development
- Liaise with vendors and 3 rd party testing lab to complete and maintain the technical files.
- Lead the assessment for silver and gold seals. Manage silver and gold seals approval on behalf of the company upon required procedures and communicate the evaluation report and project status to all stakeholders
- Identify the proper control plan and lead the onsite assurance and manufacturing test during pilot and mass production.
- Investigate customer complaints, identify corrective actions at technical aspects and work with vendors to implement.
- Define and follow up the agreed corrective action and improvement plan
- Define and setup the effective On-site assurance and final inspection plan and make sure QC and suppliers understand company requirement and how to operate
- Evaluate pre-shipment inspection results and determine the disposition of products while communicating with inspection agents, vendors, and Sourcing Quality Manager
- Work with different department to conduct factory audit
Work Experience - At least 6 years work experience in quality field in lighting and Christmas items
Skills Requirement -
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong time and project management skills
- Good PC skills
Educational Qualification - Bachelor’s degree holder in engineering or similar
Industrial Knowledge - Relevant products technical knowledge (Lighting and X’mas items), ISO quality system knowledge, QA and QC systems knowledge, experience with European standards (EN60598 / EN62560 / EN61347) and directives (LVD, EMC, ERP, Rohs) an advantage
Language - Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin plus Cantonese
Travel Requirement - 30% (Mainly China)
Years of Experience
Manufacturing > Quality Assurance, Control & Testing / ISO
Company Overview Kingfisher plc is an international home improvement company with 1,331 stores in 10 countries across Europe, Russia and Turkey, supported by a team of 77,300 colleagues.
We offer DIY and home improvement products and services to nearly six million customers who shop in our stores and through our digital channels every week. Our customers are everyone wanting to improve their home, as well as the experts and trade professionals who help them.
We believe everyone should have a home they feel good about, so our purpose is to make home improvement accessible for everyone.
Additional Company Information
Trading and Distribution
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Double pay, Five-day work week, Flexible working hours, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus
More Jobs from this employer
Calendar/Date Posted on 29-Nov-19
Calendar/Date Posted on 29-Nov-19
View all jobs from this employer