Job Responsibilities Including But Not Limited To:
Skills & Requirements:
- Issue debit/credit notes to customers and suppliers
- Perform settlement received from customers and follow up on outstanding balances on a timely manner
- Work closely with and advise off-shore finance and merchandising team to ensure efficient operation on debit notes issuance and payment related matters
- Prepare management reports relating to accounts receivable
- Prepare balance sheet and monthly schedules relating to accounts receivable and follow up on outstanding items
- Involve in annual audit
- Participate in system implementation
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Higher Diploma / Diploma in Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years accounting experience in a sizable company with manufacturing and trading background preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English & Mandarin
- High proficient in MS office and experience in using Epicor accounting system will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent, proactive, responsible and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available is preferred
We offer good career prospects with an attractive salary remuneration including 5-day working week, double-pay, discretionary bonuses and medical insurance to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your Curriculum Vitae with expected salary
by clicking the following "Apply Now" button.
To know more about NEXT, please visit www.next.co.uk.
(Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data provided by applicants will be strictly used for recruitment purpose only.)
Years of Experience
Full Time, Permanent
Accounting > Accounting Clerk / Supervisor, Accounting > Credit Control, Accounting > Others
NEXT Sourcing is a wholly owned subsidiary of NEXT plc. We provide around 40% of NEXT Brand stock from our global supplier base, sourcing from 18 countries. From Istanbul to Shanghai, our sourcing teams live and work in some of the most iconic cities in the world. They're at the heart of finding, developing and delivering products our customers love. We currently employ over 3,800 talented individuals in 12 countries including 2,700 in factories which we own. And the roles we offer are as diverse as the countries we work in.
Additional Company Information
Clothing / Garment / Textile
Benefits & Others
Dental insurance, Double pay, Five-day work week, Life insurance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus