Founded in 1862, The Hong Kong and China Gas Company Limited (Towngas) was Hong Kong's first public utility. Today, we are one of the largest energy suppliers in Hong Kong, operating with world-class corporate management and leading-edge business practices. For the past years, Towngas has been growing with Hong Kong, evolving from the simple gas company supplying fuel for street lamps to our current leading position in the energy industry in the greater China region.
- Supervise and monitor the performance of a team of emergency services workforce and ensure the work is in compliance with relevant regulations and requirements and code of practice
- Provide solutions for technical problems and improve service quality
- Promote gas safety to general public
- Handle any ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Degree in engineering or relevant disciplines; non-degree candidate with more experience will be considered as Supervisor position
- At least 3 years' relevant working experiences
- Holder of a valid driving license of Class 1 or 2
- Service-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC and Mobile applications (e.g. Microsoft office, Android)
- Experience in customer service or holder of Registered Gas Installer (RGI 1-8) and Electrical License Class A is an advantage
Deadline for application: 17 May 2020
Please quote the reference number (ESS/AES/TG01/20) in your application.
(All personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)